Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far

Although I have not yet fully contributed to our class wiki, I have been researching areas that interest me while relating it back to new media. One of those areas is the politics and new media page that needs a little more content, especially this years election section and how social media has played a huge role in it's outcome. Another topic that interest me and also needs more content in the page is the relation between sports and new media, specifically in regards to soccer and use of social media during sporting events.

I also plan on adding some sections of my research paper that I did on YouTube and it's advertising aspect just to add more information to the already popular YouTube page. In addition, I also plan to browse around different pages and try to standardize it to look like other pages and work on grammatical correction if I come across it. I will try to research other areas of my interest as well and should have by the end of this week significant amount of content posted.

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I also wanted to contribute information on sports and Youtube for my Wiki assignment, but I ended up just sticking mostly on Youtube because I think I had more to contribute for that topic. I added pictures to some famous Youtubers and added an extra famous Youtube team into the Wiki. I would love to check out what you contributed and hope you got a great score for your part!

    ReplyDelete