Wednesday, September 14, 2016

How Effective are YouTube Ads?

For my semester long project, I plan on researching the effectiveness of YouTube video content advertisement vs some of the more common traditional advertising methods such as newspaper, billboards and flyers. This ties in to our recent lecture on old media vs. new and includes a bit of marketing as well. I want to focus more on the economic and financial aspect such as how much more or less revenue is brought in and the cost associated with each. That will be the basis of my research but I will expand my research to other aspects such as difference and similarities including other perspectives mentioned in the assignment description. I plan on using a lot of sources in my research including scholarly approved articles as required.

No comments:

Post a Comment